1.24.2010

Out of frustration

Hi all, I have finally figured out how to add my classmates' links to my blog by following Kiat's instructions. Thanks, Kiat!
Today, I would like to share some of the links I like for my own interests and teaching.
www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/business/talkingbusiness/
This is a link about business English. The best part of it is the downloadable materials that you can adapt and modify for your own lessons.
Another link I would like to introduce is this:
www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/
This is a link about pronunciation. There are videos, interactive quizzes and activities, etc. for you and your students to improve spoken English.
Another link is also from the same website.
www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/teachingenglish/radio/innovations.shtml
I haven't got time to enjoy the materials in this link yet but I think the topic 'Innovations in teaching' may interest you so I put it here for your ease of reference.
Finally, if you want something funny and entertaining, why don't you try the link below.
www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/language/theteacher/
It's now also on Youtube.