3.15.2010

Reflection of CALL Materials that I Am Currently Using

The most frequently used CALL materials for my teaching is a WebCT platform provided by my institution. There are e-learning materials for my students to engage in. However, sad to say, most of the resources available are just the extension of an English lesson as the materials are usually in the format of 'drills and practice'. After taking the course of New Technologies in Language Teaching, I feel upset to see such e-learning materials provided for my students. E-learning materials are supposed to be fun, interactive on the one hand and less threatening, self-explanatory and manageable on the other hand. So, I have designed a WebQuest for my individual assignment to see how this form of e-learning material can enrich my students' learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment